HELLO :D

|
i'm BACK  guys :)
i miss my blog A LOT!!! and of course i miss u too my readers :)
i'm so sorry... i'm not updating my blog for a long time! it's because i need to focus on my National Exam and my IELTS test too.. And now i'm on my holidays :D

and guess what ? i'm passed at all :) i'm passed on my national exam and my ielts test. wooww.. it's cool right? :) i'm so happy about that. and i have another good news guys, THIS SATURDAY i will GRADUATE from my senior high school! yeayyy.... after a long long struggle FINALLY --"

and i dont know this is a good news or a bad news. --"
next month i will start my new life! i will move to sydney to continue my school there. it's maybe mid of month or end of month!

honestly, i want to stay here. with my family, my boyfriend, and my bestfriends.
i'm gonna miss them! i will miss fighting with my mom, and brothers. i will miss my daddy smile, i will miss Felix so much. and i'm gonna miss his family too.. his mom, his dad, and his bro. i'm gonna miss budhi, my classmates and my juniors :(

OMG.. i can't imagine i should stay away from them.
they r my biggest supporters, my smile creator, and they r my world.

i want stop the time IF I COULD!! but, i know it's impossible. :'(
i don't know what should i do --"

next month will come soon.. it's almost the end of month! :'(

0 comments:

Post a Comment